Do you have an urgent problem on weekdays after 5 p.m., on weekends or on public holidays? Then call the emergency response service: (0317) 41 36 43. 

You call the fault-clearing service in the event of fire/storm damage, failure of an installation, a leaking roof, leaking gas or water pipes or if you have shut yourself out, for example. In that case they can help you to open your door, although there will be costs to pay.

The emergency response service will assess how urgent your report is.

Pay attention! 112 is used to call in the police fire brigade or ambulance.

You call 112 if you need police, ambulance or fire brigade immediately.
For less urgent matters you can call the police on 0900-8844.